Last updated: July 4, 2022
Beautiful by day and beautiful by night, the return of summer makes the temperature rise! For a girls' day out, there's no better place in town than in Old Montreal. Its lovely streets, its trendy cafes, its cocooning addresses and entertainment from morning until the end of the night! We’ve put together a list of establishments that you won’t regret having visited and neither will your Instagram!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful as the day
The hair salon LAMECHE is the best place to go to have your hair restyled in a relaxed and welcoming space.
Loft Nail Bar, both a tea shop and nail bar for a gourmet manicure-pedicure, we say yes!
- At Bota-Bota, take the time to escape into a bubble of self-care while admiring a breathtaking view of Old Montreal. Whether you go for the Nordic Baths Water Circuit or for some of the refreshing body treatments, it's a perfect place to get together with the girls.
Feel Good in Your skin
Luna Yoga has one of the most complete offerings of any business, holding courses, workshops, and even training every day of the week. Now you have no more excuses to take good care of your body!
Improve your strength, flexibility, and self-confidence with the courses at Milan Pole Dance Studio. Defy gravity with your friends by starting a pole fitness class and feel better in your skin while having fun doing it.
- At Aloha Espresso Bar, you can order healthy and delicious smoothies made with vitamin-packed all-natural fruit.
Museums & Shopping
- The Marguerite-Bourgeoys Historical Site is presenting an expo about an interesting group of women of religion and science who were well before their time. Nuns, teachers, and... scientists! is a new exhibit that you must see with your friends or your daughters - it’s a wild ride at the museum!
- Maison Pépin, the chic and efficient concept of an exceptional boutique. Furniture, decorative objects, wallpaper, ceramics and clothing, everything is neat and impeccable. Beauty and quality. They also offer the perfect workshops for you and your friends!
- Le Walk-In, the boutique of the General Store is the reference to original gift ideas, filled with fashion accessories and decorative objects as well as many hidden wonders. You won’t leave empty handed, we’ll have warned you ...
It's a party at the café or with a cocktail!
- Le Petit Dep, also called the "most instagrammable” café in Old Montreal, is an inviting oasis with friendly staff and a slightly eccentric decor. Everything is beautiful! All is well!
- Come and appreciate the intimate ambiance of Nhâu Bar with its delicious asian-inspired menu. This is an ideal place for a night out with the girls, thanks to its sophisticated cocktail menu and its unique décor.
- Atelier & Saveurs offers cocktails and tasting evenings for groups. Between friends or as an activity with colleagues, "hmmm" and "aaaah" are guaranteed for an amazing evening, enjoy on location and start over at home...
N.B.: Is your business not mentioned here? Write to us so we can include it here as soon as possible! email@example.com
Photo: Geneviève Giguère