01 Aug 2020
Thank you for your interest in the “Lumière sur le Vieux-Montréal” campaign. If you’d like to contact us, don’t hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Si vous préférez la version en français de ce formulaire, cliquez sur ce lien.
The fourth edition of the “Lumière sur les vitrines du Vieux-Montréal" contest, is presented by the SDC Vieux-Montréal in collaboration with the arrondissement Ville-Marie and Radio-Canada!
- Decorate your shop's window or facade with at least one luminous element;
- Register via this form;
- Once you’ve registered, a professional photographer will come take pictures of your decorations for the contest website;
- People will then vote for their favorite display;
DEADLINE TO APPLY: November 12th
- For the public: a $1000 gift certificate of their choice for use in the shops of Old Montreal (4 shops maximum)
- For the participants: the 4 windows that will get the most votes from the public will each receive a prize valued at $5000 that includes:
• $500 in cash
• A corporate photoshoot (flexible dates) with 10 free pictures (including unlimited commercial licensing rights) valued at $2500;
• A tailored article highlighting the winning establishment, to be shared via the Old Montreal SDC’s communication tools (portrait of the owner, history of the company, etc), valued at $5000.
- Discounts for GENS DU VIEUX (workers and residents of the Old Montreal);
- Activities or events for everyone;
- Special promotions: Retail businesses (ex: gift with purchase);
- Special menu: restaurants or nightlife establishments;
- Special in-store holiday animations;
- Fundraising, volunteer work, non-profit organization support;
- Other (please specify).
We thank you in advance for your continued support. :)
For any questions regarding this campaign, or if you would like to contact us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.