Located in the heart of Old Montreal and overlooking the Place Jacques-Cartier, this new luxury hotel introduces a dynamic and singular experience with world class hospitality, spectacular views and timeless style.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 127 rooms and suites
- 10,000 sq. ft. of event space
- An upmarket grill restaurant
- A rooftop terrace
- A luxury spa with outdoor pool (Fall 2016)
- A multi-functional living room
- A green courtyard
- A state-of-the-art fitness centre
- A lifestyle boutique
- A café
Elegantly furnished, all 127 rooms and suites provide a warm and cozy haven, adorned with light-coloured floors and walls, rich woods, concrete ceilings, black metal light fixtures, white sheer curtains and espresso furniture. Rooms include:
- Natural light
- Curated art
- Luxurious linens
- Down comforters and pillows by Marie L’Oie
- Hypoallergenic bedding on request
- Custom plush pillow top mattress
- Frette towels including oversized bath sheets
- Multi-jet rain shower
- Le Labo bath amenities
- Robes & slippers
- Professional hair dryer
- Writing desk
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 49” flat screen HDTV
- Movies on demand, HD channels, ability to stream personal content
- B&O BeoPlay S3 Bluetooth speaker
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Fully stocked mini-bar with curated selection of Montreal snacks
- Complimentary digital media library
- Nespresso coffee maker
- 24-hour in-room dining
A new build, this eight-floor structure is comprised of a new glass tower sitting atop two historic buildings, Maison Edward-William-Gray and Maison Cherrier, dating back to the 18th century.
Located in Old Montreal, overlooking Place Jacques Cartier, surrounded by restaurants and shops and within steps from Montreal’s most cherished attractions, including the Old Port and the Notre-Dame Basilica.
- A European-inspired Montreal institution founded in 1970, Café Olimpico will be opening a second location in the William Gray, located on the ground floor of the hotel. Coffee, espresso drinks and Italian pastries are served.
- An independent downtown Montreal retailer founded in 1999, OTH Boutique’s mission is to celebrate and promote the downtown culture. The boutique has had the privilege to work with some of the best talents in town, recognized in sports, art, music, fashion and photography. Home to Canada’s only Vans Partnership store, the Vans OTH project has resulted in a number of collaborations throughout the years. Opening their second location in the William Gray, OTH will be selling urban clothes, shoes and accessories for men and women.
– Bird drawings by artist Steven Spazuk are displayed in every guest room. Since 2001, Spazuk, a Montreal native, has perfected a technique called fumage that allows him to use the flame of a candle or the flame of a torch as a pencil to create his paintings with trails of soot. Using various tools, he sculpts the plumes of soot left behind in response to the shapes that appear on the canvas. Spontaneity and chance are the heart and soul of his creative process. The art in the rooms is part of his most recent collection “Ornithocide”. Spazuk views the live bird as a symbol of freedom and hope and an inspiration for change.Schedules and more details can be found directly on the company's website.