The Old Seminary of Saint-Sulpice is the oldest building of the district of Ville-Marie in Montreal, the only survivor of the XVIIth century. It was built from 1684 till 1687 by François Dollier de Casson, upper Montrealer of the Sulpiciens, but was completely ended only in 1713. The Company of the priests of Saint-Sulpice was, since its origins, the only owner of the building, who played several roles since that time of the colony.
116 rue Notre-Dame Ouest
Montréal, Québec, H2Y 1T1